1FreeFPS
Welcome to 1freeFPS, talk about anything free first person shooter related.
If you have problems or any questions e-mail me at:
1freefps@gmail.com
1FreeFPS
Welcome to 1freeFPS, talk about anything free first person shooter related.
If you have problems or any questions e-mail me at:
1freefps@gmail.com
1FreeFPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1FreeFPS

Talk about free first person shooter games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 am

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlineFPS
Admin
OnlineFPS

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi, Im OnlineFPS aka BaNAnAMaNi

I live in Las Vegas, and am in HighSchool, I am online about 16hours a day. As of now I play CrossFire, Blackshot, CSS, and Parabellum Beta. I will be hosting Pubs for those games for just the forum members so you can challenge any of the admins and other members of the forum for bragging rights. I will be very active on this forum so keep coming back for more events and discussions.

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
1freeFPS
Admin
1freeFPS

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am

I'm 1freeFPS. I live in a small town in sweden, i go in 8th grade. And i'm the owner/creator of this forum. But i made OnlineFPS 2nd admin, 'cos i can't do it all by myself. I have alot of free fps's on my PC byt making videos of them takes time..So if you want a good fps ask me how you want it too be! (realistic, buying guns, no singing up, that stuff) What i play at the moment is Urban Terror, BlackShot and FEAR combat. I won't do that much on this website, but i'll be online as much as i can so if you have request's or questions talk to me! Razz But i will do some stuffs...
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1freefps.omgforum.net
FireDart

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: FireDart   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Hello,

I am FireDart, am the leader of Team Tactics - http://team-tactics.co.cc/ , just saw your video and thought I drop by and say hi.

My Site/Forum is very small, just 3 active posters(Of April 23 2009) but hope to increase that. If I ever get a chance, I will advertise your site on my site since we both have sites/forums dedicated to the same things.

Games I play:
A.V.A JP and Korean
Crossfire
Sting Online(Trying out)
Black Shot Korean(Not very impressed)
Battlefield Heroes

I first played Warrock then moved on to Combat Arms. Finally found A.V.A and love it.

I plan on trying:
Another Day -- http://ad.paran.com/
Global Agenda

Great Videos,
-FireDart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1