1FreeFPS
Welcome to 1freeFPS, talk about anything free first person shooter related.
If you have problems or any questions e-mail me at:
1freefps@gmail.com
1FreeFPS
Welcome to 1freeFPS, talk about anything free first person shooter related.
If you have problems or any questions e-mail me at:
1freefps@gmail.com
1FreeFPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1FreeFPS

Talk about free first person shooter games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:36 am

Crossfire loading issues! HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thorngil55

Crossfire loading issues! HELP Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire loading issues! HELP   Crossfire loading issues! HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I have a high end home built computer that can run unreal 3 fine and css and WoW and pretty much any game you can thing of. but my friend's computer can't. so he looked high and low for a game we could play together. he found crossfire, and he had been playing it for about 2 hours before telling me to install. so i did and pretty quickly. seemed fine. and then i tried to join a main server. like alpha, beta, etc and it took for ever. so i thought it froze. do i killed it and rebooted. repeated. and repeated. again, and then i reinstalled thinking there was a download issue. nope. so i left to for about 20 minutes. it finally connected and then my friend on the phone was trying to guide me though what to do. and hes telling me all this stuff thats supposed to happen and nothing was!! so i tried to join a channel. nothing for another 20 minutes. eventually i gave up and reinstalled on my other more kick ass computer and it runs beautifully. Very Happy but i still don't understand what went wrong.
Back to top Go down
1freeFPS
Admin
1freeFPS

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire loading issues! HELP   Crossfire loading issues! HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Quit all anti virus/firewalls and make sure the windows sequirity is selected as ALLOW
And you might want to turn of internet using programs such as: Steam/msn/aim/skype/torrents/internet explorer
Back to top Go down
http://1freefps.omgforum.net
topboss

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire loading issues! HELP   Crossfire loading issues! HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 am

try use a program called "" gamebooster "" it works good

hope i help u Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire loading issues! HELP   Crossfire loading issues! HELP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire loading issues! HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1FreeFPS :: Free fps's :: CrossFire-
Jump to: